The following information MUST be on file in the School Office before the first practice. Failure to have the following will result in student not being able to practice.
- Registration completed
- Medical History Questionnaire completed and turned in to the School Office
- Current Physical Exam completed and turned in to the School Office – good for 2 years and must cover the entire sports season. If obtaining a new physical, please use the official Skykomish School District form.
- Insurance – company name and group/policy numbers
- All fines paid
- If home-schooled must have a valid Declaration of Intent to Provide Home Based Instruction must be filed annually no later than September 15 or within two weeks of the beginning of any quarter, trimester, or semester, and proof of previous semester grades and vaccination records.
- In order to participate in school athletics, students must comply with State law regarding their immunizations. If you are unsure whether your child’s immunization records are up to date, please contact the school nurse at 425-894-8197.
- If transferring from another district, please bring previous semester report card or transcript and vaccination records